Monday, August 01, 2005

Zero Hour

I completed my application for the Equality Ride. www.equalityride.com All that's left is my phone interview, which is supposed to take place in the next few days. For any of you not in the know (not that there are many of you reading this anyway), the ER is a bus trip across the country, 25-30 selected people spending one week each at seven schools, advocating against the schools' discriminatory policies for gays and lesbians. Would take time out of my school career, but I consider it way way way more than worth it. My parents are not for it.

Some thoughts on my mind lately (personal ones aside): the school system. moral responsibility. instilling UN ambassadors while Congress is on break. how to deal with internal problems in a political group that is not doing as much good as bad. capitalism.

New shirts to be made: "bitter," to be worn both alone as a personal assesment of character and with my brother's future "sweet" shirt, and "negative," to be worn both as a personal assesment of character and my to express my disagreement.

Motto of the week: the world has rendered me wrothful.

I will always type "my" where I mean to type "me" and vice versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home